Pork butt and chicken

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beer and bbq

Original poster
Feb 28, 2022
I will be smoking a pork but and 2 spatchcock chickens then shredding it all to put on nachos. Would you Cook the pork butt day prior and chicken day off or just cook it all day prior? I know low and slow does not make good chicken skin but would take the skin off before shredding.

Reactions: JLeonard
I’d do it all at once if you have the room. Cut your work in half. I’d just get the pork butt in real early then throw the chicken on at some point after

I’d do it all at once if you have the room also. I would want to get it all smoked and pulled the day before. Put it in aluminum trays and refrigerate overnight. Warm them up slightly the next day and start building your nachos.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky