Pork Belly Happiness!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Costco business center has them by me at $2.79/lb. They sell both skinless and skin on. I just bought a really nice one yesterday. I went in hoping to get a prime brisket for Sunday and a pack of St.Louis ribs. No brisket but got a 4 pack of beef short ribs, a 3 pack of St.Louis ribs and couldn't resist a pork belly to start brining for bacon.

Costco business center has them by me at $2.79/lb. They sell both skinless and skin on. I just bought a really nice one yesterday. I went in hoping to get a prime brisket for Sunday and a pack of St.Louis ribs. No brisket but got a 4 pack of beef short ribs, a 3 pack of St.Louis ribs and couldn't resist a pork belly to start brining for bacon.

Man I wish ours had beef short ribs,...........

Reactions: TNJAKE
Man I wish ours had beef short ribs,...........
Don't even have a Costco near us, or any store that seems to carry any beef ribs of any type. All I wanna do is make that au jus recipe you posted! Well maybe if I want to drive an hour or more. Dang cravings!

Ryan

Don't even have a Costco near us, or any store that seems to carry any beef ribs of any type. All I wanna do is make that au jus recipe you posted! Well maybe if I want to drive an hour or more. Dang cravings!

Ryan
Dang you Ryan, now I want a French dip samich for some reason! LOL No one carries the whole short ribs here either. I had to ask butcher and they set some aside for me!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky