Pork Belly Cubano Sandwich's for dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks awesome very nice. I have had the cuban from Sea Hag. Kind of looks like your staying at the campground on Gulf Beach Road is that correct? I lived in Crystal River for most of my life still have family living there
Piney, Thanks for the comment. They do make a good Cuban at that Sea-Hag deli. We stayed at that Crystal River campground last year. Radio Gal and I drove to visit her brother and sister-in-law. We enjoyed that trip so much that took the plunge and bought the travel trailer. This year we are at Canopy Oaks, Lake Wales. We are not missing the cold and snow in Ohio. Here is our million dollar view, we are returning here next year for a longer stay.
RG

20220214_181859.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky