Poor man's pizza oven?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

superdave

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 13, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Has anyone done a poor man's pizza oven?  I saw a clip on MSN where they created a pizza oven out of cinder blocks.  It got my juices flowing.  Anyone here done it?

A really poor mans pizza oven is made out if Cob!!

For another cheap pizza oven search for my thread here titled 8 whole chickens and blow torch nachos.

I have the link for you... http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/131323/eight-whole-chickens-and-blow-torch-nachos

Very cool Case, I want one!

If you have the funds or can do the metal work, the Weber Kettle Pizza Oven is interesting, you still need the stone and the tools but but homemade Pizza is great...JJ

41dFvn1DNsL.jpg

The kettle idea got me thinking.  I have the routisserie insert piece that looks just like that.  If I could fashion a door in it somehow I could have a dual purpose piece.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky