Poor Mans Brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm in 4 Corners (So Clermont). Not worth the drive to WFF for 50¢ and I want to pick out my meat.
Two 2 Publix 5 minutes away. Wish Winn Dixie was closer. Those are the only 2 stores I will purchase meat and only on sale. Publix bakeries and delis are top notch

Nice to meet another local! We have gone all in WFF so did the membership which was $30/year for unlimited shipping, as long as our order meets $35. Wind up doing an order or two a month, limited mostly by freezer size.

We also have gone in on Kroger grocery delivery, even with their more expensive membership ($70/year) we come out well ahead than shopping at our local Publix.

My wife and I both work, so not having to do grocery shopping is a major quality of life improvement for us, and we've found a way to do delivery without paying outrageous instacart prices (which we refuse to do).

Thanks y'all

CHUCK

Its all gone.

Gotta get back to the commissary and see if they have more.

• Love
Reactions: mcokevin
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky