Polish Sausage, CB, & Buckboard w/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

atcnick

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 1, 2010
Longview, Texas
I'll let the pictures do the talking:

472cde25_Picture097.jpg
0f9de257_Picture102.jpg
9c083703_Picture104.jpg
60831929_Picture107.jpg
091d0336_Picture108.jpg
e2d6e82d_Picture114.jpg
83dd8fe6_IMG_1886.jpg
29f43c4f_Picture101.jpg
0bd1dbc1_Picture098.jpg

That is a beautiful thang all around!!  Love your set-up, but I'm really interested in your polish sausage - they look beyond delicious!!

Thanks for the comments guys. Terry, it gets plenty of heat. I've had this thing get up to around 300 before.

I used hi mountain bb cure for the loins. I guess I didn't soak long enough in fresh water cause it's a little on the salty side. Sausage turned out great. The casing was a little tough an hour after coming out of the smoke but it's softened up some today. I'm hoping it continues to soften up a little more.

Question: should I vacuum pack and freeze whole pieces of the CB or slice and then vacuum and freeze?

I slice and portion then vac seal and freeze .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky