Polish Pickle Soup

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks for posting this. Have polish friend that makes it and said how good it is. Unfortunately I myself have never made it - until now. Have all the ingredients on hand so no excuses this time. Love pickles so no more procrastination I say!

Thanks for posting this. Have polish friend that makes it and said how good it is. Unfortunately I myself have never made it - until now. Have all the ingredients on hand so no excuses this time. Love pickles so no more procrastination I say!
I agree! Well I don't have a polish friend but my problem is which item to not procrastinate on making...I have so many on the list!

Ryan

Reactions: xray
Joe that looks and sounds bomb. I've made several soups off here recommended by members. I love pickles so this is on the short list before it gets too warm out. Thanks for the recipe bud

This is awesome Joe! My fam and I are huge pickle fans… so this is definitely going on the list of must do’s! Appreciate ya sharing!

You started talking about pickles...now I not only gonna make this soup but have a hankering for an "icky" sandwich...peanut butter, pickle, and lettuce sandwich!

Ryan

That sounds interesting to say the least! I’ll try it. I come home from work on my lunchbreak and mostly graze, this would be something to have when figuring out what to eat.

I thought it was pretty good. Better yet it’s quick and I have all those ingredients on hand most of the time. It makes for a no fuss meal here.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
I agree! Well I don't have a polish friend but my problem is which item to not procrastinate on making...I have so many on the list!

Ryan

That’s my problem too, such a long to-do list with limited time. At least I’ll have something to do in retirement that’s in the far future.

• Haha
Joe that looks and sounds bomb. I've made several soups off here recommended by members. I love pickles so this is on the short list before it gets too warm out. Thanks for the recipe bud

Thanks Jake, you’ll have another reason to use up pickle juice:emoji_laughing:. Between this and your chicken brine you’ll have no problems using it up.

As much as I love and make soups, believe it or not…this is one I think I would enjoy more in the summer. Especially on a cooler day and you want a warm meal and secretly wish it were Fall.

This is awesome Joe! My fam and I are huge pickle fans… so this is definitely going on the list of must do’s! Appreciate ya sharing!

Thank you Justin, I’m a fan of anything pickled so it works for me, hope you enjoy it.

Since a lot of you know my passion for pickles. This is a no brainer! Looks delicious!

Steve, That you do! Just make sure they’re your dill pickles and nothing sweet. I could see you enjoying this because it gives you a little sour note. I know you enjoy your homemade hot n sour soup too!

1646757437968.png

Pickle soup? C'mon bro! The stuff you come up with!

Seriously though, I bet it was great. Like most others have said pickles and soup don't sound like they would go together but from the pictures you nailed it.

View attachment 528168

Pickle soup? C'mon bro! The stuff you come up with!

Seriously though, I bet it was great. Like most others have said pickles and soup don't sound like they would go together but from the pictures you nailed it.

“Don’t just stare at it, eat it.”

This isn’t something I can’t take credit for John. But I thought it was pretty good and like most of us, the pictures caught my eye before the description of the soup. Thanks for the kind words.

• Haha
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky