Please delete

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks pretty good. Does it get any kind of grill flavor from the grill? Doesn't seem like you would get the benefit from wood or charcoal since it covers 90% of the grate.

CE6F9182-DFCE-424F-B3FD-227345BBEBE9.jpeg
4E2E2067-9CD9-45D1-B843-053220A14BCF.jpeg
34A4FF03-51E3-495B-9B62-00CE10C766A8.jpeg
Just did a pile of stir fry the other night.

Going to pick up another disc soon, smaller for smaller cooks.

I have cooked high heat in a wok in a professional kitchen with a Chinese chef at my elbow yelling more GGS, MORE GGS! WORK FASTER, WORK FASTER. The burner looked and roared like the exhaust end of an F-16. The heat in the small kitchen was oppressive even with the AC and exhaust on full blast. I'd given a day's pay to have worked outdoors over a charcoal grill. Wok cooking is about cooking good food fast. It's not about smoke or the flavor of food cooked directly over charcoal.
*GGS is garlic, ginger & scallions.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky