Planning a labor day weekend smoke-a-thon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

harleysmoke

Original poster
Aug 16, 2013
Paxton, IL
Hello all, with a 3 day weekend with great weather coming up, I am planning on smoking a brisket, some baby backs, fatties, mac & cheese, & beans. My question is, has anyone used Chris Lilly's rub on a brisket? I used it on my pork butt and it was perfect. I was planning on using it on the baby backs & the fatties & I don't really feel like making 2 separate batches of rubs. I have used store bought rubs in the past but my preference is to make my own. Does anyone have a rub recipe that they like equally well on brisket & ribs that they wouldn't mind sharing? Thanks, hope everyone has a great smoking weekend!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky