Plank Grilled Shrimp an Cheesy Grits

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Haven't made these in a while so lets do a step by step

Started with 10 large shrimp
100_0026.JPG
Grits, Cheese the plank
100_0028.JPG
Soft boiled Eggs
100_0031.JPG
Shrimp on the plank in the grill
100_0036.JPG
They cooked quick plank went on fire
100_0039.JPG
Cheesy Grits with the soft egg
100_0040.JPG
Shrimp added
100_0041.JPG
Yoke over cooked next time I will use a poached egg
100_0042.JPG
Thanks for looking

Nice looking meal Richie, I never thought to grill shrimp on a plank - only skewers.

Point for sure
Chris

Nice looking meal Richie, I never thought to grill shrimp on a plank - only skewers.

Point for sure
Chris
Chris Thanks Shrimp are good cooked anyway.Yesterday was not a good day,had to go out of my way to get some screws I needed.Then we came home and the freezer door must not have closed all the way,I had to cook all of the ground meat that was on the door shelves.Thanks for the point sorry for the delay.
Richie

You'se sure you're not a Southern Boy? :emoji_laughing:

Looks danged good there!
Like!
Chile all sort of southern in me,raised in the south part of Jersey City :emoji_laughing: Thanks for the like I appreciate it.
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky