Pizza Oven for the Weber 22.5 Kettle.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The Stone heats evenly, no turning needed. You will find with a little practice that at XXX*F a Pizza takes Y minutes in a covered Kettle, Oven or Smoker for that matter. At 375*F that is about 20 minutes, at 875*F that same pizza takes 1.5-2 minutes...If you're Lookin' you ain't Cookin'...JJ

LOL  Great advice Jimmy.  And thanks for the algebra lesson as well!  Ok. We start with the stone. 

I plan to make my own pizza kettle. from what I have read it is super easy and way way cheaper than buying one. Also fyi I heard that if you have the kettle( or home made version) you get much better results by adding a foil wrapped grate on top of the pizza kettle. it Allows heat to get to 1000 degrees and do a pizza in 90 secs or so 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky