Pittsburgh Spice Company

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

poacherjoe

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 7, 2019
Central Ca
I did a search for reference purposes and this Company doesn't come up in regular search or advanced search. But when I tried Owens or The Sausage maker they came up ?? Is there a reason for this that I am not aware of ??

Joe it is probably because only the few of us in chat have used them and we haven’t posted any threads that involved the use of there name in the post. I came across this company last year when looking for a Lebanon bologna mix. I believe there recently was a thread done using this same mix.

That makes sense ! Sort of ? They have been in business since 1967 and have been in hiding from view ? Let's put a shout out for them and give them some business then . So far I have been very pleased with their product and they have great prices compared to other spice companies. When I get done procrastinating and make my first post with pictures I will show everyone some of what they have to offer.

Reactions: pc farmer
That makes sense ! Sort of ? They have been in business since 1967 and have been in hiding from view ? Let's put a shout out for them and give them some business then . So far I have been very pleased with their product and they have great prices compared to other spice companies. When I get done procrastinating and make my first post with pictures I will show everyone some of what they have to offer.
Can’t wait!

Sorry FB ! I have not tried any fresh sausage from them but I wouldn't hesitate to try some! I am making their Trail Bologna next. I have a want list but I have so much seasonings right now it doesn't make sense to buy more at the present time. My waistline needs a break.

Reactions: flatbroke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky