Pitfaced BBQ Chicken Win!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SunnyDC

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 15, 2019
Washington, DC
I was a horrible person and let us snarf all the yummies before I could take pictures from the first time we used the rub bvbull200 bvbull200 sent me (it was just too darn good to worry over pics!) But here are two - the best I could do, still snarfing, don't judge - from last night.

pitfaced-chicken-01.jpg

pitfaced-chicken-02.jpg

Sooooooooo awesome. My J just asked me to order more of the spicy rub -- and if this tells you anything, that could be a very dangerous request, considering he knows I pride myself on my own rub! But I totally agreed. SO good.

FTR: Those very nice wings, I used a spice blend from BWW (don't judge, please -- I like their wings). It was VERY salty in this application (because I brined the chicken), but it somehow worked and otherwise it was pretty great.

Hey KID! OLD Guys around here...FTR, BWW?
Had to ask my Kids what you were talking about. Kids these days...So Young, So Angry! DAMN that Rap Music!

Beautiful Bird, BTW...JJ (I asked the kids.)

Reactions: SunnyDC
Great looking chicken! I ought to use you for photo ops with our rub - you sure made it look good. The spicy rub is my go-to for chicken as well - though I may be biased ;).

Thanks for the tag and for sharing the pictures. :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky