Piggy We We We all the way home.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 17, 2009
Hendertucky, Nv.
I fell out of my chair when I saw this on the T.V.
icon_mrgreen.gif
 Some day's it doesnt take much to amuse me.

I thought it was pretty funny as well. But every time its on, my wife has to lip off some smart a$$ comment about the pig. Then I am forced to tell her to leave the poor little pig alone. LOL

I'm so surrounded by Philistines........stupid commercial, right up there with all the other stupid ones.  Only good use for that wee wee wee piggy is in the SMOKER!!!!!  Let him say wee wee wee all the way to the dinner table.

NOW, before I get some hate mail, I do agree, it's cute and different, but they're going to have to do better than that to get me to buy their insurance.

Insurance??

Is that what they were selling?

I think it's one of the better ones!

I even remember how it goes, at my age:

This little piggy went to market,

and this little piggy stayed home.

This little piggy had roast beef,

and this little piggy had none.

And this little piggy cried wee, wee, wee,

all the way to the top two racks in Bearcarvers 230 degree MES 30.

Not the end........................

I'm so surrounded by Philistines........stupid commercial, right up there with all the other stupid ones.  Only good use for that wee wee wee piggy is in the SMOKER!!!!!  Let him say wee wee wee all the way to the dinner table.

NOW, before I get some hate mail, I do agree, it's cute and different, but they're going to have to do better than that to get me to buy their insurance.
NWDAVE, I wouldnt buy their insurance but laughed at that commercial. With the negative politics going on I appreciate the humor these day's.

Good to know I'm not alone. I'm still trying to figure out exactly why it amuses me so much. Thanks for posting it!

I laugh my butt off every time I see that comercial.
LOL, does your wife ever look at you like you're nuts for laughing at that kind of thing?

Mine does!

Then I just say, "Would you rather I be grouchy all of the time???"

You learn the ropes after nearly 42 years! 
rolleyes.gif

for some reason our household stops what ever we are doing and giggle, then when it's over we just carry on................

I think the Ladys name is Mrs A but can't make out the pigs name. Its bugging the hell out of me. lol

Love the commercial

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky