Pics of progress on UDS...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jah62370

Original poster
Sep 21, 2012
Harrisburg, PA
Finally posted some pics of my UDS build. Please view and read my comments and add any info or suggestions you may have. I'm open to any help I can get. Thx in advance.

Jah, morning and welcome to the forum.....  I copied 1 pic from your profile to my post....  Nice looking UDS....  Your posted pics are being eyeballed .... we try to control spam with an "iron fist" on this forum..... sorry for the delay...   Dave

200x200px-ZC-f4493393_image.jpeg

I finally wire wheeled my barrel and lids and also painted them on the outside with grill paint. I did the bottom flat black and the lid gloss black. Pics to follow.

I posted pics. Please check them out and comment. Thx in advance
Jah, evening..... Your pictures are in jail so we can screen for spam...   They will be released when the judge rolls in and declares court is in session..... After you have X number of posts they will pass "GO" and not go to jail...   Sorry for the delay but in order to keep the forum "orderly" it is something that is necessary......    Dave

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky