Pickled eggs.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great Steve, never had them. What is IP? are the eggs hard boiled first then peeled before going into the brine?

Thanks! IP is instant pot. Electric pressure cooker on steroids. The eggs are hard boiled, peeled. Then put in the brine. If you like things dilled. And like boiled eggs. Then you may like these.

Reactions: clifish
Cool, we IP hard boiled eggs all the time with that. How long do you let them pickle, I have the food saver lid vacuum attachment. Also finally the price of jars has come down and are available locally, not like in March when the going rate was over $50/box for the 16oz. Since this was a very bad year for me growing Kirby cucumbers and habaneros I have a bunch of jars empty.

I let them sit for a week before eating. But it really only takes a few days under vacuum.

Reactions: clifish
Thanks! IP is instant pot. Electric pressure cooker on steroids. The eggs are hard boiled, peeled. Then put in the brine. If you like things dilled. And like boiled eggs. Then you may like these.
Yup

Thats how i do my eggs in the ninja PC.

Hafta give this a try. I pickle eggs quite frequently but have never settled on any particular style or flavor profile. This looks promising. I like spicy.

Reactions: Steve H
b4cr4h32pvffzyxfd3ohcr2j5kweyypl92e5kk93h&rid=200w.gif

Those look great Steve just don't share with your old lady. The results might be less than pleasant!

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
Those sound awesome! You just keep piling on my to do list lately. I have to go through the list pretty soon and start scheduling things or I never going to bring it down much like my freezers!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky