Picked these up tonight

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fivetricks

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 7, 2017
Flint, Michigan
These might turn out to be awesome, or they may turn out to be horrible. But they combined two of my favorite things into one. So they're at least going to get my money one time while I give em a shot!

20200605_204440.jpg

I saw those were just released but haven't seen them be me. Ironically I live in Wisconsin and that's where Johnsonville is from lol

The odds that these get made at some point this weekend are directly proportional to the overall number of adult beverages that I will consume between getting off of work tomorrow and Sunday night lol

I'm just sincerely hoping that they are much better than the Johnsonville brat burgers. I was so happy when those came out, then I made them. And it was all bad. Those were awful! Just my opinion.

Looks interesting, I like the brat burgers, I was making them long before they started lol. I ran out of casings and had left over ground and seasoned deer meat,

First ive seen those. I hope they are good! I could think of about 100 things do do with them. Fist thing that came to mind is an ABT filled with sour cream and cilantro and wrapped with the chorizo .

Reactions: fivetricks
Yeah, even shared that with the Miss. Excellent idea.

Now this cook doesn't involve the sausage bacon, but I feel like it WILL speak to the number of beers that will be consumed this evening...

Best of both worlds!

20200606_170213.jpg

For 2 pork butts btw. Hence all the extra wood/smoke.

Yeah, not sure that the tray will survive staying lit in the kettle or not. Probably a better application for the tube I would think. But a tube I own not.

Actually as it turns out, wayyyy too many. Somehow in my inebriation I was smart enough to put the TP-20 transponder on the table next to my bed.

I woke up at 6am to a strange beeping that I knew wasn't my alarm. After I woke up, figured out where I was (but not how/when I got there), I went and pulled them off.

20200607_061447.jpg

As far as the tray goes, no it did not stay lit, but the wind was kinda not working out and tbqh, I didn't really light the pellets like I should have. So I'll give it another shot down the line and report back.

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky