Pellets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've been using cookinpellets brand off amazon.  Reasonably priced and 2 day free shipping with prime.  I use primarily the mix verison which works out great.

I don't cook on a pellet grill anymore, but when I did, my favorite pellets were CookinPellets 100% hickory...and like Scott, I usually ordered them from Amazon.

Red

I use BBQ Delight in my YS640, always have.... I usually order by the half pallet from ATBBQ. Based on prior experience I only use Apple, this was decided by my family, sisters, nephews, etc....you get the idea. If I want to change it up I have the smaller bags of other flavors that I run in my AMNTS.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky