• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pellets

jennenga38

Joined Jan 1, 2015
Any advice on best pellets to use on my new Daniel Boone Green Mountain Grill? Thanx in advance and Merry Christmas to all

scottma

Smoke Blower
Joined Jun 26, 2015
I've been using cookinpellets brand off amazon.  Reasonably priced and 2 day free shipping with prime.  I use primarily the mix verison which works out great.

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
I don't cook on a pellet grill anymore, but when I did, my favorite pellets were CookinPellets 100% hickory...and like Scott, I usually ordered them from Amazon.

Red

jtrainor56

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 21, 2013
I use BBQ Delight in my YS640, always have.... I usually order by the half pallet from ATBBQ. Based on prior experience I only use Apple, this was decided by my family, sisters, nephews, etc....you get the idea. If I want to change it up I have the smaller bags of other flavors that I run in my AMNTS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.