Pellets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hello Ben.  I am not sure if you are asking if we know of a supplier or are you saying you are trying to/ want to become a supplier? One thing I do hate is an unanswered question.  I feel like we have let someone down.  I guess we can't answer them all; I don't mind saying I don't know, but I do feel we should try to help.  So I guess I'm as dumb as a bag of rocks but if you tell me what you are looking for I'll certainly help you look.  Good luck.

Danny

Danny,

No Danny defo don't want to become a supplier, but I was finding it hard to get a supplier in uk but got it sorted thanks to SMFUK. It usually costs more than the pellets to get them over to ireland but what do you do?! Worth it I suppose.

Anyway thanks for the concern

Keep smoking

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky