1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pellets

Discussion in 'UK Smokers' started by knockmoreben, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Bear mountain pellets sponsorship, oh yes! Uk supplier you hear me cry? I need info if anybody has it! Lol :yahoo:

2. Hello Ben.  I am not sure if you are asking if we know of a supplier or are you saying you are trying to/ want to become a supplier? One thing I do hate is an unanswered question.  I feel like we have let someone down.  I guess we can't answer them all; I don't mind saying I don't know, but I do feel we should try to help.  So I guess I'm as dumb as a bag of rocks but if you tell me what you are looking for I'll certainly help you look.  Good luck.

Danny

3. Danny,

No Danny defo don't want to become a supplier, but I was finding it hard to get a supplier in uk but got it sorted thanks to SMFUK. It usually costs more than the pellets to get them over to ireland but what do you do?! Worth it I suppose.

Anyway thanks for the concern

Keep smoking

4. Hello Ben.  Glad it is sorted.  Would you mind sharing the supplier you found?  Keep Smokin!

Danny