Pellet Grill Search...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A few years ago, I had spent quite a bit of time researching pellet grills. My priorities for a Grill...The pellet must drop in the burn pot from a separate auger. I can't risk Burn Back no matter how infrequent.
I would like a Pellet Dump feature as storing pellets in the smoker during PA humid weather, may cause problems.
Option I found included the famous YODER, Louisiana Grills, Smoke-n-Hot (may be out of business), KUMA (discontunued) and that's all I seem to have bookmarked. Either Drop Fed Pellets are uncommon or unpopular, because after several hours of searching I got NADA!

My Questions...
1) Do any of you know of another company that makes Pellet Poopers that Drop rather than Feed Pellets?
Thanks for any help my friends...JJ

For drop style, try:
  1. Memphis
  2. Weber
  3. Twin Eagle
  4. Cook Shack Fast Eddy 500/1000
  5. Coyote (I believe they are drop shoot style pellet delivery

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Thanks Porklips. Weber has yet to fix their grease fire issues, and all but the Fast Eddy are very pricey. I appreciate your response...JJ

Thanks Porklips. Weber has yet to fix their grease fire issues, and all but the Fast Eddy are very pricey. I appreciate your response...JJ
Yes, and while I guess ‘pricey’ is relative, even the Cookshack PG1000 at $3k seems pretty pricey, especially given the limited real estate.

Want your pellet augur empty? Before turning off the cooker, empty the hopper and crank the temp to the max. In just a few minutes it will be completely out of pellets.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky