Pecos Pest was my favorite cartoon. what was yours?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

krusher

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 31, 2008
rocky mount, virginia
Do you remember the pecos pest? He was in Tom and Jerry. Here is the song he sang:http://unclepecos.ytmnd.com/ adn if you really want to go back here is a link for the full cartoon: .

Well there ya have it, my favorite cartoon, what is yours,,you know ya got one, share it.

Underdog!!!!!!!

udog-2.jpg

"Oh where, oh where has my Underdog gone?"

Cartoons are not what they used to be. The stuff my 3 year old watches is so pc. But he does like Scooby Doo and Tom & Jerry, WooHoo!!! It's hard to find the old stuff on when he has tv time.

1: Battle of the Planets
2: Wacky Races/ Dick Dastardly and the Vulture Squadron
3: Go Go Gophers
4: The World of Commander McBragg

Battle of the Planets was a translation of the Japanese cartoon Gatchaman (Science Ninja Team) in the 70's. By the time I was watching cartoons, the other three were in syndication from the 60's. I'd watch them before Gilligan's Island, The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis and Get Smart when I got home from school.

There's no such thing as too old for cartoons.

I definetely agree that you're never too old for cartoons!! I was just wondering if they were before my time.

I think I just called you old
PDT_Armataz_01_04.gif

Scooby Doo

and i think it was named phoenix 5

yall remeber that one, it was an early japanimation one

Crazyhorse, I think you are talking about Battle of the Planets. Their ship was the G-5 and it was called the Phoenix. In the Japanese versions, it was called the God Phoenix. The team was 5 teenagers: Ken, Tiny, Jason, Princess and Keyops. Each had a vehicle: race car, airplane, motorcycle, tank and all vehicles nested in the mother ship. When they went hypersonic, the ship transmutated into the fiery Phoenix. They all had capes and bird-like helmets.

There is supposed to be a CG movie in the works by the same studio that put out the last Ninja Turtles movie.

As a little kid it was Tom & Jerry, Bugs Bunny then elementary school age it was ThunderCats and then junior high age it was Tiny Toons and Pinky and the Brain.

The Thunderbirds, Batman, Johnny Quest, I agree with Richtee too, LOTS of good ones there. Underdog, King Leonardo, heck I just liked Saturday mornings so I could watch em.

yea that was it shawn..couldnt wait to get home from school and watch that lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky