Peanut Butter Meltaways (Bear's Favorite Candy)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I’m so excited you bumped this! I have a weigh in Friday then immediately doing a batch of these! Legendary as always Bear!

I’m so excited you bumped this! I have a weigh in Friday then immediately doing a batch of these! Legendary as always Bear!

Thank You Jed!!
Let me know how you like them.
And Thanks for the Like.

And Thanks to you too, PoacherJoe!!

Bear

With Christmas only 8 days away, I guess we should give everybody another chance at trying this.
The Step by Step is on Post #1 of this Thread Guys!!!

Bear

Just got done making a batch today... don't know why I don't make them more often ... well.. I do know... but damn ... they are so good ...

Edited to say... Bear.. your bad for my health...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bearcarver
Just got done making a batch today... don't know why I don't make them more often ... well.. I do know... but damn ... they are so good ...

Edited to say... Bear.. your bad for my health...

LOL---Everybody knows why we don't make them more often.
I wish I would have come up with this formula, while I was still young enough to pig out on them!!!

Bear

They are not just for Christmas! I just tried them for Easter and people loved them. Good thing people keep bringing this thread up.
Oh Yeah!! Glad You all like them!
Easter is a big Chocolate Time.
We just made a big batch for Easter too.
I'll post a picture when I get them off my camera.
I can't eat any until after Tuesday---My Blood test time. LOL

Bear

Made these several times now. Easy and excellent. I like to add in chopped peanuts or almonds for a little crunch.

Thanks Guys!!
They're Great a lot of ways!
However, I am a purist----Peanut Butter & Chocolate----That's it--Period.

Bear

aaaand we're back this year with a crunchy version

Merry Christmas to Bearcarver Bearcarver and the rest of SMF !

signal-2022-12-23-154819_002.jpeg

Reactions: tbern
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky