Peanut Butter Meltaways (Bear's Favorite Candy)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yep. He can! we like that better than almond butter. If you ever get the chance to try sunflower seed butter it is to die for!

LOL---Thanks Travis!!
Never heard of it before, but I just ordered a 16 ounce jar.

Thanks again!
Bear

Reactions: Sowsage
I didnt know all these nut and seed butters even existed until we knew about knox's peanut allergy! Lol!

LOL---I didn't know any other than Peanut, Almond, and Cashew, until today, when I looked up Sunflower----Wow!! Pumpkin Seed Butter, Poppy Seed Butter, and more!!
Who-da Thunk!!!

Bear

These are a Christmas tradition in our house, John, ever since I first saw your recipe. LOVE 'EM!!!!!
Gary

I'm Embarrassed to say My "Miss Linda" just made another batch of 142 pieces yesterday. That's a total of 381 pieces. Thank Heaven she'll be giving most of this batch away!!! :emoji_pig2::emoji_pig2:

Bear

Reactions: jaxgatorz
Well Bear, it was a long time coming but oh so worth it! Finally made a batch and they turned out awesome !

20201225_124904.jpg

Finally told Shelly to order the chocolates since we never see them around here. Thank you for sharing the recipe! We have enough to make 3 batches... Shelly asked why we only made a single batch lol!

Ryan

Reactions: bauchjw
OK Guys!!
Here's a Brand New Batch of 144 Pieces for our 2021 Christmas!!!

Not much time before Christmas to get some of these Candies made!!!

Note:
See Post #1 for Step by Step instructions for making these:

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Bear

144 pieces of "Peanut Butter Beltways" for our 2021 Christmas:

IMG_8103.jpeg

Some she makes in Molds:
IMG_8101.jpeg

Some She pours into Paper "Mini-Cups":
IMG_8102.jpeg

OK Guys!!
Here's a Brand New Batch of 144 Pieces for our 2021 Christmas!!!

Not much time before Christmas to get some of these Candies made!!!

Note:
See Post #1 for Step by Step instructions for making these:

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Bear

144 pieces of "Peanut Butter Beltways" for our 2021 Christmas:

View attachment 518831

Some she makes in Molds:
View attachment 518832

Some She pours into Paper "Mini-Cups":
View attachment 518833
Was just thinking about these a day or so ago, was gonna give this thread a bump but ya beat me to it! Gonna be like a kid at Christmas time or maybe at the chocolate factory!
They are so good!

Ryan

Reactions: chopsaw
Yup , they are good . I used them in the SV cheese cake last time I made them . That was awesome .
This one always deserves a bump .

Was just thinking about these a day or so ago, was gonna give this thread a bump but ya beat me to it! Gonna be like a kid at Christmas time or maybe at the chocolate factory!
They are so good!

Ryan

Thank You Ryan!!
I knew you'd be making some again, soon!!
The hard part is limiting myself to 2 pieces a day!!!

Bear

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Just made a batch, oh my oh my are they delicious. Gonna have to make another batch so someone doesn't get slighted. I'm afraid I may have a weakness before they get delivered :emoji_grin:

Mrs. bear is getting pretty fancy on us now. :emoji_wink: Very nice . . .

Yup, The new ones are less boring though.
They all taste Great.

Bear

Just made a batch, oh my oh my are they delicious. Gonna have to make another batch so someone doesn't get slighted. I'm afraid I may have a weakness before they get delivered :emoji_grin:

It's not hard to get hooked on these.
That's why we only make them twice a year.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky