PayPal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hello mike cantrell,
Fimages%2Fpaypal-rebranding%2Fpp-logo-in-circle-2x.png
Thin Blue LLC canceled your automatic payments
Thin Blue LLC canceled your automatic payments. This means we'll no longer automatically draw money from your account to pay the merchant. If you have any questions, you may ask Thin Blue LLC about this cancellation.
Here's the information:
Billed to:XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-xxx
By:Thin Blue LLC
For:Account upgrade: Premier Membership for 1 Year (mike243)
About the automatic payment Thin Blue LLC canceled:
Amount to be paid each time:$15.00 USD
Payments start:Jun 14, 2022

The only notification I got from them is that they wont charge me any more, no refund yet
I am thinking that their notification email may have been caught by a spam filter.

I just double checked and they are showing your account was refunded on June 15th in full.

I can send a screenshot of the refund via private message if you need me to, just speak the word.

Thank you so much for letting me know about this, so I can keep PayPal honest on my end.

Reactions: clifish
Ok my apologies, I found it dated returned on the 16th, I overlooked as it didn't have a - sign in front of it, case closed carry on

Reactions: clifish
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky