pane sera

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

muhkuhmuh

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 26, 2017
Near Hamburg Germany
I found the recipe on this site http://www.homebaking.at/pane-sera/

T65 and T80 are French flour species

K1600_IMG_9635.JPG
K1600_IMG_9614.JPG
K1600_IMG_9617.JPG
K1600_IMG_9619.JPG
K1600_IMG_9621.JPG
K1600_IMG_9623.JPG
K1600_IMG_9627.JPG
K1600_IMG_9630.JPG
K1600_IMG_9633.JPG
K1600_IMG_9635.JPG
K1600_IMG_9639.JPG
K1600_IMG_9641.JPG

My wife Judy is a baker, & she just loved your outdoor wood fired oven.
I think maybe some of our retirement $ will be going for one.
Your bread looks absolutely fantastic!
Very nicely done!
BTW, she's checking out the recipe now!
Nice job & congrats on making the carousel!
Al

That looks great I have hard time with bread.
Richie
You and me both Bro!Every time I think we're becoming friends and can work together a brick loaf or something not desirable happens.We'll see how a batch of Gary's Sourdough turns out here in a few days,fingers crossed....

Bill

Oh man, now I got to build a pizza/bread oven in backyard, because I have a very weak spot for bread and that bread look sooooo good.
Thank for finding it.

OH NO!!!!!!!
It's all in German :(

Oh man, now I got to build a pizza/bread oven in backyard, because I have a very weak spot for bread and that bread look sooooo good.
Thank for finding it.

OH NO!!!!!!!
It's all in German :(
When I went to the site, it had an option top right for language. Click English and Voila!

You've made some great looking loaves Muhkuhmuh but beyond that; All of your photos are very well done and make true the old saying that a picture is worth a thousand words. It looks like a wonderful spot you've created for yourself.

Is the slender blade without a handle, on the middle peel in the second photo down, a tester for done-ness?

Reactions: muhkuhmuh
Well that was absolutely amazing looking mouth watering bread!!!!! Love your oven as well. Congrats on making the carousel as well. Points for it all.....

You've made some great looking loaves Muhkuhmuh but beyond that; All of your photos are very well done and make true the old saying that a picture is worth a thousand words. It looks like a wonderful spot you've created for yourself.

Is the slender blade without a handle, on the middle peel in the second photo down, a tester for done-ness?

It is a baker's knife. it is used to cut the dough before baking. For baguettes, there is still a blade that is slightly bent

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky