PA 2018 Gathering Dates set

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Not yet waiting to see who may step forward with something.

Lance is that a go for me to pick up eggs maybe like 5 dozen Amish free range brown eggs.

Warren

Reactions: LanceR
Ok times getting close WHO plans on being there Friday evening for dinner??

Need some idea so we can plan a meal.

Warren

Hi Warren

As I suspect that who will arrive Friday and when they'll roll in is going to be a fluid thing I suggest waiting for a while to plan dinner. It doesn't need more than a few days notice to pull together. And something that can be made in advance like pulled pork and which can be held at serving temperature for a long time has distinct advantages as folks will likely arrive over several hours.

Hi Warren

As I suspect that who will arrive Friday and when they'll roll in is going to be a fluid thing I suggest waiting for a while to plan dinner. It doesn't need more than a few days notice to pull together. And something that can be made in advance like pulled pork and which can be held at serving temperature for a long time has distinct advantages as folks will likely arrive over several hours.

This is true but still would be nice to have some kind of plan.

Warren

I have pulled pork too. Maybe I will pic up a bag of wings, they cook quick. I have hamburger, maybe burgers.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky