PA 2018 Gathering Dates set

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Stay tuned we are only 2 months out in another week. Wow can you believe it will be the 1st of August already. There are some changes being made information forth coming in a couple weeks.

Warren

Well guys just 2 months left to go and we will be at c farmers house. Are you ready Adam here we come ready or not.

Warren

Any plans of what you might bring to cook? we will have smokers available to use for your project. I have a brisket and Adam and I have talked about a couple of other things, Planning on doing the same as last year Friday night dinner Saturday breakfast snacks like abt's and sausage and cheese for lunch and of course the main event is Saturday evening with the things we have smoked all day. Sunday breakfast your on your own.

Warren

I have a beef and pig in the freezer, I can make bout anything.

Getting closer.

Hope you are making your plans.

Here's one of the changes the conscious of the group is no pets this year. (No that doesn't mean I can leave my wife home) :rolleyes:

We are looking to hear from you about what you are planning to bring food wise. We have Friday night dinner Saturday breakfast and lunch (for lunch we were thinking about snack type foods such as ABT's or sausage and cheese moion balls) and a course Saturday night dinner the main event. Breakfast Sunday we can decide later everyone seemed to leave Saturday evening or early Sunday morning so at this point we are thinking your on your own for Sunday breakfast.

We need supplies such as paper plates plastic ware (forks knives spoons) paper towels and napkins Aluminum foil throw away foil trays large and small.

We are asking everyone to bring their own drinks both adult and otherwise. Also your cups and glasses. If you wish to share with others that is fine and up to you.

In respect to the host family we will leave the property as clean or cleaner than we found it. Everyone is expected to help with this project. We don't want to leave the host with a mess.

Page 7 of this thread will be our event list page showing all information as we receive it. (such as who's coming menu items such as meat desserts and sides)

Any questions please PM C farmer (Adam the host) or HalfSmoked (Warren)

Warren

Getting closer.

Here's one of the changes the conscious of the group is no pets this year. (No that doesn't mean I can leave my wife home) :rolleyes:

Warren

That would cause an issue for me if I make the gathering on the way to or from deer hunting in NY. My then 8 month old coonhound is being trained as a leashed big game blood tracker and would be with me. We'll have to see how it goes.... I understand the reasoning though and certainly don't disagree with it.

A list of who we know is coming at this time.

C farmer (host) if wife lets him out of house :D
SmokinPeachey
Boykjo
Gator240
HalfSmoked

We have some maybes just not confirmed yet.

Warren

Still waiting to hear from some of you. likes like we will have a brisket some sausage abt's maybe some of gators tomato pie.

Warren

I had planned on taking Friday the 5th off and getting there early afternoon, but just found out that I need to work that day - At least my workday ends at 2:30 so I should get their late afternoon, possibly with some tomatoes.:p

Reactions: pc farmer
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky