Oyler vs Bewley vs Austin Smoke Works??? Need input...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigbearsmoke

Original poster
Nov 2, 2014
Hello Everyone, I'm currently negotiating the lease for a BBQ restaurant in Central Ohio. I refuse to use any gas or electric assist in our pits and have narrowed it down to 3 manufacturers. Oyler, Bewley & Austin Smoke Works. Oyler and Bewley seem to be able to produce long cooks unattended for 6-8 hours where as one of John Lewis' pits will need to be tended around the clock. The ultimate goal is to have multiple locations so it's important to us to provide the best product but that the concept be scalable. Any advice is greatly appreciated whether you have direct knowledge of operating one of these pits or have merely tasted the food from theses pits. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky