• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Outreach in Ohio

BKING!

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 24, 2018
So I met up with a wonderful guy in Ohio for an outreach. I drove up from Tennessee after work on Friday and I arrived at 9pm. I have a few pics of my cooker and his as well as pics of things getting set up. I also have an “after” pic of myself and cooking all night. Towards the end I was manning both cookers while he was busy coordinating the event. We cooked enough for about 950 people. His shirley fabrication had 24 butts and 3 briskets. My smoker had 32 butts and 3 briskets. There was also live music, shaved ice machine, tons of smoked hotdogs we threw on, chips, popcorn, cotton candy, corn hole, basketball, and so on. Next weekend I’m going whole hog! Sorry for lack of pics but I was rushing around towards the end.

Attachments

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 3, 2013
Wonderful smoke for a good cause. B

gmc2003

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Great job Bking looks like an eventful event.

Point for sure.

Chris

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Sounds & looks like a great time was had by all!
Al

dcecil

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 3, 2018
Just something to bring joy to the community, a free meal, and bring the community together.
Thats awesome dude, its always nice blessing people. Way to answer that call my friend

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.