Outrageous Over Stuffed Griddle Breakfast Burrito (W Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great Robert. Another EGGcellent Breakfast!

LOL!! Thanks so much Mike. Appreciate the kind words.

Another griddle cooked bit of goodness.

Thank you John. We just need to get you one of these things so you can work some of that AZ magic for all of us to see.

Oh man would I love to be sticking that in my craw today, huge Like! I'm hungry, it's hot, and I'm lazy. Back to the pool!

Don't know about my craw being in it but I was pretty much face down on the plate when I finished. Was a lazy day for us too, hence a quick, simple breakfast that eliminated the need for anything remotely resembling lunch. This took us to supper time.

Robert

That is one hell of a burrito Robert! Love the cheese sauce over the top addition. I would down that in a heart beat. Nice job man!

I love breakfast burritos! No way I could pass one of those up with all that cheese sauce on top!

Thanks Travis. The stuffing was good stuff but that cheese sauce totally put it over the top.

Made my mouth water.

Ours also :emoji_wink: We did enjoy this breakfast.

Now THAT is a great looking breakfast.
Do they make Ro-Tel with habaneros in it, or did you add them? I use it often in my“crack burritos”.

Ro Tel has numerous varieties of tomatoes available, habanero added is one of them so I don't need to worry about adding them myself. We keep several cans on hand at all times. They add a nice tingle but nothing outrageous.

Robert

that looks great Robert, I thinks i'm in a food coma just looking at that.

As were we Jim, as were we. These brought on a sever case of the lazies.

That's an awesome looking burrito! That would put me down hard after eating that. Hope you made room for a nap.

Like!

Believe me Joe, it did. Plenty of room for a nap. That's what Sundays are for when it's too bloomin' hot to go outside.

Man! That looks great!

Thanks Steve. Was pretty tasty...and just a bit filling.

Robert

Looks delicious!
I think that would fill me up until dinner!

Appreciate it Al, and yes sir it did tide us over till supper time.

That is one hell of a burrito Robert! Love the cheese sauce over the top addition. I would down that in a heart beat. Nice job man!

Thanks so much John. This was probably the best breakfast burrito I've ever made, and possibly the best I've eaten.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky