Our favorite Hot Italian

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I found them at www.WestonProducts.com 3 or 4 years ago, Richie. I didn't want to mount to a board and clamp to the counter.
Dan Thank You Know I know who to give credit too,I remember the post seeing them and when I got my new stuffer I ordered them for mine.Had them almost a year already.
Richie
1585330965710.png

Reactions: SmokyMose
Looks delicious.
Is that the LEM stuffer? Where did you get the suctions cups? Great idea.
What differences do you notice between the overnight 'coexist' and not? What are the benefits?
Thanks
Thank you!I believe it is a LEM stuffer with Gander Mountain printed on it. You know how it goes...
Two reasons for the overnight thing. 1. I think it lets the spices blend out, especially the cure.
2. Cutting, grinding, mixing and stuffing all in one day is just too much work to be "fun" for me, and part of the reason I do it is for fun ;-)
Try www.WestonProducts.com for the suction cups.

Reactions: fullborebbq
Your Italian sausage looks great. I love it on pizza.
So as I understand it (I do not have a stuffer) I can follow you recipe and leave out the cure, rest in the fridge overnight after mixing and then package and freeze until ready to cook it.
Is this correct?

Thanks,
Johnny Ray

Your Italian sausage looks great. I love it on pizza.
So as I understand it (I do not have a stuffer) I can follow you recipe and leave out the cure, rest in the fridge overnight after mixing and then package and freeze until ready to cook it.
Is this correct?

Thanks,
Johnny Ray
That's correct, Johnny, and thank you.
Just follow the basic safety of keeping everything as cold as possible while processing (no dilly dallying ).
It would be great on pizza! I'll have to try it :-)
Dan

Reactions: Johnny Ray
A little late to the game, but that sausage looks wonderful. Nicely done Dan

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky