Otbs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
By helpful posts such as this one!
icon_mrgreen.gif

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...ad.php?t=74661

lead by example

set a higher standard

do your best for fellow members and the forum

uphold a sense of honour

we don't always succeed in these things, but my experience has been that the effort is worth more than the results.

What He said and then some. Some of us and me included hold this to be an honor that is earned by your dedication to this site and to the folks here that ask for help. Also to give them the correct answers or atleast the lead to to where they can find the answer.

And post lots of pics of your smokes!
biggrin.gif

Man mine only cost 19.99 and they doubled my order!

LOL! The real advise was posted earlier, not much to add to that.

Dennis S,

Here is the link that will explain the OTBS Nomination procedures.

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me.

My gosh, thanks for that link, cause I'm a newbie and I was pretty sure I knew what the OTBS acronym stood for.  But, dang;  it doesn't mean "Other Than Bull S!#!"!

Last edited by a moderator:
My gosh, thanks for that link, cause I'm a newbie and I was pretty sure I knew what the OTBS acronym stood for.  But, dang;  it doesn't mean "Other Than Bull S!#!"!
LOL...Actually...You are Correct!...Being the most Experienced and Helpful, among us...They can be counted on for accurate info...However they are not above...TEASING THE HELL OUT OF YOU! ( Wuzzup VENTURE!?!)...JJ

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL...Actually...You are Correct!...Being the most Experienced and Helpful, among us...They can be counted on for accurate info...However they are not above...TEASING THE HELL OUT OF YOU! ( Wuzzup VENTURE!?!)...JJ

How can you say that Jimmy? We only do that in private

LOL Sorry I let the cat out of the bag...You can PM me with a BEATIN'...
hit.gif
...JJ

You guys crack me up!    
ROTF.gif

The OTBS is one of the most difficult organizations to be presented into. Hear ye, hear ye, many aspire to be honored with it, few measure up to the calling.  Other than that, keep smokin'!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky