Otbs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well JJ?

The next time you get that deep into the 30-pack?

The least you could do is invite me over??? 
biggrin.gif

I would love to shake your hand and talk about old times and memories we share!

Good luck and good smoking.

Amen my Friend. If I ever get out to Cali, I will make that happen, though at this rate we are going to be old men...JJ

Since this thread is already totally hijacked?

I will add for newbies?

I always save and freeze ends and trimmings from many things.

Perfect for a pot of beans, a soup, or a stew?

Anyplace that smoked goodness can kick up a dish!

Good luck and good smoking.
That is a very good point.

God I love this one.. was trying to figure it out myself.

But I thank you for you thoughts, tickled my fancy

I searched OTBS and this is the first thread.  I realize this thread is several years old and the last post is 5.23.15.  This is just an observation.  Especially from the first page.  How do people with only 10, 11, 12, 18, 21, 34, 47, 62 points get into this elite membership?  

-Kurt 

I searched OTBS and this is the first thread.  I realize this thread is several years old and the last post is 5.23.15.  This is just an observation.  Especially from the first page.  How do people with only 10, 11, 12, 18, 21, 34, 47, 62 points get into this elite membership?  

-Kurt 
Kurt,

OTBS members are people who have given of themselves via instruction and unselfishly sharing their knowledge with the members of this Sight.  Just because some do not have a  large amount of points does not detract from those qualities.  Points are randomly given by members who feel that the knowledge gained from other members merits a small reward as a thank you.  That's all.  It does not act as the only qualifier for OTBS membership.

I hope this helps,

John   

Last edited:
Don't remember having points when I was here a few years ago. But I don't remember a lot of things these days! 
th_crybaby2.gif

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky