"OTBS"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if Walking Dude is in the OTBS but I do have to say, yesterday I was smoking with charcoal which is new to me and I am still learning with the recent purchase of the Char-griller. I was having temperature problems and I PM'd GypsySeaGod and Walking Dude. Each of them replied promptly, but I must say; Walking Dude went extremely out of his way and called me. Between his and Gypsy suggestions I had the heat back up again. With this said, and his posts of successful smokes, I would like to nominate Walking Dude. (I am assuming he hasn't been Knighted since there is no OTBS in his signature.)

I know I am not in the OTBS but I have been in chat with Walking Dude & I think he is extremely helpful & friendly if a not OTBS member has any say I would second Walking Dude but don't know smokebuzz well enough yet to 2nd him.

Oh man! I just checked and Dude is not a member. I was thinking he was. Sorry Dude!

I will third the Walking Dude! He is always trying to help and trys to welcome every newbie does some pretty awsome smokes and smokes everything!

Go Dude!

i wish I would of been quickier, it would of been a great honor to second it. Sorry Dude the best I can do is 5th, but I'll be doing it with great honor!!

thank you all...........

but please.........give smokebuzz a heads up.........would you........i wouldn't be here without him..........i know..........he's shy............but a hell of a competive smoker.......has placed rather welll..........i am hoping he will let me hang his next big one..........cept the Royal........dont see a way for me to attend that........

d8de

If you ask me, Dude, Buzz and johnd49whatever_the_rest_of_the_numbers_are should all be in the OTBS!

I first second and third myself!

wish i could. someday we can all smoke up together.personally after this summersville gig.... my next trip is to bush pilot floatplane into bigarm's front yard & demand ribs & capt. morgan......
PDT_Armataz_01_25.gif

Here, Here!...I agree with AJ!...Count me in for Walking Dude and Smokebuzz!...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I don't know if AJ's mention of John D. counts as an official nomination or not...Sooo...If not, then:

...I would like to respectfully nominate johnd49455 for induction into the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke.

I believe that John D. has proven himself in numerous ways not the least of which are the helpful, friendly and easy manner he exhibits, particularly in welcoming our newbies.

He's always there to greet and welcome them aboard and answer their questions, etc.

I believe he has a good sense and feel for the TBS, and has proven so by showing the Qview of some of the awesome smokes he has done.

He's always very quick to be helpful to others, and exhibits that same easy and friendly manner to all who ask.

I believe John D. will be a real asset as a Knight of the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke.

If AJ's mention of John D. was considered as an official nomination, then I would like to 2nd that nomination!...

Until later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky