"OTBS"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LF..........earlier in this thread, dutch posted what makes up a candidant for knighthood........helping others, welcoming new members, q-views of your best smokes.......

hth

i cut and pasted this from piney's post, who cut and pasted from dutch's......there is more to dutch's post........

I know everyone wants to be an OTBS member but there are rules here is what I cut and pasted from Dutch's thread I suggest reading it all. Its under the "Messages for All Guests and Members" area
Here is the criteria that is looked at in in considering ones "application/nomination" to the Order-

The Nominee should
1- be a SMF member in good standing.
2- be active in the forums for at least 3 months.
3- knows and be able to demonstrate the art of the thin blue smoke by posting q-vue of a successful smoke.
4- willing to share tips and recipes.

There is more stuff there but this gives and idea

Congratulations to BBQGoddess and Chef_boy812. A well deserved honor.
wink.gif

I too rspectfully ask for admittance into this esteemed order. Although I"ve had some trouble posting Q-view ,I now,as on the test, have a handle on the proceedure. This is the best forum I'm seen and has been a pleasure to be a participant in the forums. Your consideration will be appreciated.

S.King-- bbqfan
icon_rolleyes.gif

I thank you all for adding me to the squire list, I'll have to start stocking up on the steel plates from work in anticapation of my suit of armore, lord knows at the cost of scrap metal these days I better start now, and save up
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thank you ALL very much.

I am so tickled that I have udderly useless at work today. I have been emailing my que friends, and trying to convince the wifey to get a hitch on the car, cause' I'm gettin' a Big Boy Smoker, she says no, but I will wear her down.

Thanks again to all, and I will keep on promoting here and beyond the absolutely intoxicating world of smoke foods.

And If I can ever help anyone out with anything please let me know, if it is within my power what so ever, I will help!

smoke on all!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif

Congrats Kelly an CB! Get yer armour all shined up, (I thin DonO be in charge a that right now) an get ta smokin the cerimonial dinner ya owe all us other knights!

Oh, an congrats DonO-by the way the shove is in the corner a the barn, bubba would like his stall cleaned out!
biggrin.gif

Congrats to the new knights, knightesses. Lotsa new armour to shine around here. Chop-chop!
biggrin.gif

I withdraw my application to the Order. I read the first 4 pages and not the ones where rules for admittance were drawn up. I have not been a smf member for 3 months or more plus was unaware of the need to be nominated for membership. I will bide my time an hopefully on some lucky day I will attain membership.

GnuBee
icon_redface.gif

Thank you all very much,
What an honor to be added to the ranks...I will get on that first smoke as soon as I am free, see I am terribly busy shining Richtees armor, although he did want DonO with the thong...
wink.gif

Thanks again!

I got bad news for yas all, after seeing all the comments about my infamous pic of the thong and the tongs, I went on a search in my HD and I can't find it :-(, so unless it's been saved here on the forum or somebody outthere saved for Gawd only knows what reason
confused.gif
, it's has been lost for all time and I'll just have to take a new pic
icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky