OTBS Nomination

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again I get in on the tail end so I'll just say worthy nominations all! Good luck and congrats.

I would like to nominate a member who has been with SMF a long time.

His contributions are something that has guided me in my research etc...

I would like to nominate bbally to the OTBS....Enough said!!!

Dang it. Alx beat me to it.
biggrin.gif

And Beer-B-Q beat me to the second.
biggrin.gif

I wholeheartedly agree.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Dave

Thank you for the nominaton, and all the kind responses. I appreciate it and appreciate everyone putting up with the no gray zone food safety statements that are the view from the world of professional cooking.

icon_smile.gif
Thank you very much for the nomination Paul and thank you for the second Maet Hunter. I really do appreciate it very much. This is a fantastic place to come to be with friends and get some great information. I am not sure I have been that much of a contributor to be worthy of the OTBS but I will certainly do my best to be a upstanding member!!
Thanks again to all!!
icon_smile.gif

I also thought Meat Hunter was already OTBS. I concur with Dude seconding his nomination and would have seconded his nomination had I got here earlier.

Little Late on that one... already been done and seconded a few posts back #65 & #66...

I would like to make a nomination for someone who I believe fulfills all the requirements to become a member in the OTBS

The Nominee should
1- be a SMF member in good standing.
2- be active in the forums for at least 9 months.
3- know and be able to demonstrate the art of the thin blue smoke by posting q-vue of a successful smoke.
4- willing to share tips and recipes.

I would like to nominate Meatball. He's active, he's helpful, friendly, shows a good sense of humor, and respect for other members. He's done several smokes and contributed with nice qviews.

Not to mention I share his view on saving our planet. It's the only one with beer.

I respectfully request a second for Meatball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky