OSU vs Michigan Game Smoke!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinbuckeye

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 19, 2012
NW, Ohio
Woke up bright and early to get everything up from its nap in the fridge. Getting ready for the big noon game of Ohio State and Michigan!

2- 6lb briskets
1-6lb butt
2- 2lb butts
2-baby back racks
7- big cans of baked beans

Go Buckeyes!

Pic from last night

Reactions: gimmeharmony
I don't have dog in the fight as far as the game goes! But I think I have chosen Team Smoked Meat to cheer for. With a spread offense like that, I have no chance, but will enjoy every minute of it!

Good luck in the game today. I don't really see FSU tripping up against UF, but never know. The game to watch for your National Title Game hopes is the Alabama vs. Auburn game. That will be a good one!

GO Team Smoke!!! :yahoo:

Yes hopefully this spread offense will get the "W" !! Tonight is the game though, going to be a good show thats for sure, hopefully Bama overslept and isn't on their A game.

Wow, what a nice spread. What smoker or smokers r u using? I am from Louisiana, needless to say a big LSU fan. My oldest is working in Cincinnati,and my youngest has applied to THE Ohio State University. My wife is a Penn State graduate. We r diversified just like your smoke today. Good luck with the day.

Definitely a diversified group you have there Bigr314! Glad to hear you have a tOSU in the process, hope everything works out!

As for the smoker I made it last winter with my dad in our shop. Its a reverse flow and does an awesome job. The build is in my sig if you want to poke around sometime.

Here is a pic of the smoker and below is currently how the inside looks!

That Auburn-Alabama finish was wild! If you had scripted that finish, no one would believe you....Saban looked like he was having a stroke as he walked across the field at the end....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky