Ordered today Lang 36 patio hybrid deluxe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Certainly is pretty shining in the sunshine like that!  Kinda brings a tear to your eye.  
yahoo.gif

Congratulations!

Ufert,

Congratulations! When they delivered my 36" my neighbors and I stood in the driveway with beers and just stared at her. 

Then my wife came out and said "Tell your friends to go home and put away your toys!"

Enjoy!

Teddy

Thanks I appreciate it Teddy!! My wife asked me if I was gonna use it or just state at it lol. So I did some ribs & whole chickens, they were great. I'm firing it up Saturday for some butts & wings & I will have some Q view working on those.

Oh I remember well the day my Jambo arrived.  I had to wait over 10 weeks, and it almost killed me to wait.  I think I did shed a tear or two over the shear beauty of her.  My wife called all her friends over to see her goofy husband, sitting in the kitchen staring at the smoker sitting on the deck.

You are going to love your smoker, and have the rest of your life to enjoy it.  Lang makes a great smoker and it will last forever.  Can't wait for the Qview to come.

I ordered a new Lang 84D a week ago and can't wait! I'll be driving down to pick it up. I've been cooking on a Lang 48D for a couple of years now, and it's a great smoker. Still can't believe the wife is letting me upgrade.

I ordered a new Lang 84D a week ago and can't wait! I'll be driving down to pick it up. I've been cooking on a Lang 48D for a couple of years now, and it's a great smoker. Still can't believe the wife is letting me upgrade.

Congrats on the upgrade! Your going to enjoy spreading out on that 84D. How soon till you pick it up.

Thanks, yeah I'm really looking forward to it. I placed the order a little over a week ago, and they told me they were 3 weeks out on their build schedule. Hoping maybe by the end of the month.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky