Open House for My Builder, Pulled Pork/Burgers/Dogs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Managed to get one last pulled pic. This turned out to be a huge success. Everyone asking to take some home and wanting my info for parties. The builder wants me back for their event in the fall. Thanks for looking everyone

Last edited:
Very nice, most butts I ever did at one time was 6, but when I wrapped them, then did 10 whole chickens after the butts when in the warm box ...Thats 1 heck of a smoke you did ...points for sure 

Last edited:
Very nice, most butts I ever did at one time was 6, but when I wrapped them, then did 10 whole chickens after the butts when in the warm box ...Thats 1 heck of a smoke you did ...points for sure 

Looks like you gotta get your feet wet next with atleast 10 of them!!

Looks like the weather improved a little! I hope the rest of the cook went well! 

The weather improved tremendously. Was tough sledding early morning but well worth it!

Nice!!!!!

Now you've done it.  You know you will be smoking for events from now on (woo hoo!!!!!!)

Yea, they want me back in the fall so we'll see. Alot of work for 1 person!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky