Online Spice Shopping

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mr_whipple

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jul 3, 2021
Virginia
Where do you buy your spices online? Not talking rubs, but whole and ground spices specifically. I normally onesy twosy from Amazon, but am looking for a quality place to one stop shop. The local groceries are unreliable on their best day and the prices are sky high for cheap generic junk. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: chopsaw
I've done business with the spice house twice now . I love the gift boxes for the kids for Christmas . Glad you posted . I need to get an order in .
Look through it and see if that's what you're looking for .
BTW , We love that Vulcan fire salt .

I've done business with the spice house twice now . I love the gift boxes for the kids for Christmas . Glad you posted . I need to get an order in .
Look through it and see if that's what you're looking for .
BTW , We love that Vulcan fire salt .
Looks like a place I could get lost looking around. Free shipping on their flatpacks seems to be a good deal. Thanks!

Reactions: chopsaw
The first time I did business with them I bought 2 of the gift boxes . They smelled great when they showed up at the house . Opened them to find out that the spice bottles were packed in whole nutmeg , cinnamon sticks and bay leaves to keep them from rolling around .

I buy certain items from Pendery's (chile powders and a blend called Temper Temper), and from Penzeys (black peppercorns and cracked pepper, mustard powder & seeds, and other spices).

I buy certain items from Pendery's (chile powders and a blend called Temper Temper), and from Penzeys (black peppercorns and cracked pepper, mustard powder & seeds, and other spices).
Penzeys is right out, but I was looking around at Pendery's earlier.

Where do you buy your spices online? Not talking rubs, but whole and ground spices specifically. I normally onesy twosy from Amazon, but am looking for a quality place to one stop shop. The local groceries are unreliable on their best day and the prices are sky high for cheap generic junk. Thanks in advance.
I use Marshalls creek Spice They have a great selection of salt free seasonings which is what I was looking for as well as Great customer service!!!

Reactions: mr_whipple
Somewhat shocked to see my faves already listed. Spice House and Fiesta. LOVE them. Will totally ruin McCormick's for ya got sure. My faves are Back of the Yard from TSH and Fiesta's fajita and pinto seasoning. Back of the Yard is like a super premium version of canadian steak seasoning. Stuff has been out of stock last few times I tried to get it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky