One of my electric smokers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

georgepat

Original poster
May 31, 2006
Blue Ridge Mts of Virginia
Hi all,

Just wanted to show you all one of my smokers that I have. It was purchased from the Sausage Maker catagog a couple of years ago.

I use this one only for smoking sausages.

I like it because once you have the temp set, you can basicially leave it alone except to add more wood chips. Of course I seldom leave it alone as I feel it necessary to check the progress and to have another brew while I wait for the goodies inside.

I don't have a pic of the finished sausages this time but will try and take new ones as I smoke more.
b24433d9_vbattach10662.jpg

3cf9e0dd_vbattach10661.jpg

Great pics, Georgepat! Your kielbasa looks scrumptous! I have done a great deal of business with The Sausage Maker and have always been very pleased with the service and the quality of their products, both food and equipment! Keep up the good work and most of all thank you for sharing it with us!
Cheers!
Monty

Georgepat, looks like a nice setup. Guess we should have warned you. If you post pic's of food-most times you going to get asked for the recipe, especially when it comes to sausage!! Just so's you knows! :P

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky