One of my electric smokers

Discussion in 'Electric Smokers' started by georgepat, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Hi all,

Just wanted to show you all one of my smokers that I have. It was purchased from the Sausage Maker catagog a couple of years ago.

I use this one only for smoking sausages.

I like it because once you have the temp set, you can basicially leave it alone except to add more wood chips. Of course I seldom leave it alone as I feel it necessary to check the progress and to have another brew while I wait for the goodies inside.

I don't have a pic of the finished sausages this time but will try and take new ones as I smoke more.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. monty

monty Master of the Pit Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Great pics, Georgepat! Your kielbasa looks scrumptous! I have done a great deal of business with The Sausage Maker and have always been very pleased with the service and the quality of their products, both food and equipment! Keep up the good work and most of all thank you for sharing it with us!
    Cheers!
    Monty

3. cheech

cheech Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Georepat how do you like the smoker?

Does it keep the temperature pretty steady?

Is the construction sturdy?

4. larry maddock

larry maddock Master of the Pit OTBS Member

yo gp dude,
    is it insulated or non insulated.

please give us the recipe for your kielbassa.

5. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Georgepat, looks like a nice setup. Guess we should have warned you. If you post pic's of food-most times you going to get asked for the recipe, especially when it comes to sausage!! Just so's you knows! :p