One for Bearcarver

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Amazing! Such beautiful scenes.

I know nothing about drones, but I know that RC cars and boats don't go very far before they stop responding to the controls.
How far can drones go? It looks like miles..!

Reactions: KBFlyer
Wow!!! That's Awesome Devo!!
Thanks for thinking of me!
I liked all of your Drone Movies, but this one must be your Best.
So Smooth & clear---I love it ! Just Beautiful !
I only can't believe I didn't see one fisherman on the "Kam" with all the Huge Northern Pike & Walleyes, there is fun to be had there, for sure!!!

Thanks again,
Bear

Reactions: KBFlyer
Amazing! Such beautiful scenes.

I know nothing about drones, but I know that RC cars and boats don't go very far before they stop responding to the controls.
How far can drones go? It looks like miles..!
Thanks for sharing, some pretty country there! How far can them drones be flown? Seems quite a long ways!

Here in Canada and most countries you have to keep the drone in visual line of sight. (VLOS) So in order to try and stay within the rules I traveled up and down the river over a couple of days to have vantage spots to fly. The last portion of the video one could question if I had VLOS. (not telling) LOL
Most of the new drones will go over 2 miles. This new drone (DJI Air 2S) advertises a distance of 10Km in North America. Just because it will go that far does not mean you have to. It just means you will have a very strong signal when flying in VLOS.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I have several drones and have been flying them since 2014. Just purchased this new one and enjoying the 1 inch sensor camera on it. It makes a world of difference for video and photos.

BEAUTIFUL! The Drone Technology and your piloting skills are just amazing...JJ

Awesome Devo!!
You keep getting better & better, every time you post one of these!!
Thanks for showing.
This may be weird, but every time I watch one of these videos, I think of somebody rigging one up to drop a hook & line into one of those waterways, and catch some fish, and bring them back to you.
Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky