On Kansas City Craig's List : Water Tank Trailer BBQ ? - $1800 (Leavenworth)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beer-b-q

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 1, 2007
I saw this on Kansas City Craig's List and thought about all you builders out there.  This would be a great start if wanting to build a trailer Smoker.  It is already mounted on a great trailer and all you would have to do is cut the doors and put in the racks and vents and build a firebox.  It has unlimited possibilities...

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/for/1962578870.html
[h2]Water Tank Trailer BBQ ? - $1800 (Leavenworth)[/h2]
Date: 2010-09-19, 3:51PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected][sup][Errors when replying to ads?][/sup]

I am selling a custom built heavy hauling water tank. It was origionaly owned by and built by an excavator. This tank / trailer was going to be part of a project I had to make bio diesel. I just have too many projects to do anything with this trailer for some time. I have decided to give up on this project and sell it.

It is very hevy duty. Penditlon hook double axle trailer. The tank I believe holds one thousand gallons. It could be easily converted into a amazing smoker ot other fun project. It can also be used for hauling water. I have not put any kind of fuel or oil in the tank as of yet and it was used for water when I got it.

I will be lowering the price of this tank / trailer $100.00 / week until it's gone. Feel free to ask me any questions by email.

Thanks

Randall

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3k43o83pe5Y05T15X6a9jc1499b29d5631fe2.jpg
3m13pd3o65O35W45X1a9j24749dead15d1541.jpg
3ma3p43le5V15T05W6a9jc44342038d521f12.jpg
3n43k03l15W05P35S2a9j47646abd3b071c71.jpg
PostingID: 1962578870

Nope I'm not even gonna look, trust me I will be better off not looking. LOL

If one of ya has a spare bedroom I might think about peaking at it.

Wait a couple months and see if it's still there Tom, then you might look, especially since he says he will go down in price $100 a week untul it's sold.

Nope I'm not even gonna look, trust me I will be better off not looking. LOL

If one of ya has a spare bedroom I might think about peaking at it.

If it makes it to $1000.00 It will be in my driveway...
icon_mrgreen.gif

Then I will Take it to Tom to finish for me...LOL

Last edited:
Well Paul thats always an option man. I want alot of things, right now its a cnc plasma table. It may pass but I bet if I get the room for that I will end up with one.

College will be done in 8 years so it may have to wait till then. LOL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky