On Kansas City Craig's List : Water Tank Trailer BBQ ? - $1800 (Leavenworth)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beer-b-q

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 1, 2007
I saw this on Kansas City Craig's List and thought about all you builders out there.  This would be a great start if wanting to build a trailer Smoker.  It is already mounted on a great trailer and all you would have to do is cut the doors and put in the racks and vents and build a firebox.  It has unlimited possibilities...

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/for/1962578870.html
[h2]Water Tank Trailer BBQ ? - $1800 (Leavenworth)[/h2]
Date: 2010-09-19, 3:51PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected][sup][Errors when replying to ads?][/sup]

I am selling a custom built heavy hauling water tank. It was origionaly owned by and built by an excavator. This tank / trailer was going to be part of a project I had to make bio diesel. I just have too many projects to do anything with this trailer for some time. I have decided to give up on this project and sell it.

It is very hevy duty. Penditlon hook double axle trailer. The tank I believe holds one thousand gallons. It could be easily converted into a amazing smoker ot other fun project. It can also be used for hauling water. I have not put any kind of fuel or oil in the tank as of yet and it was used for water when I got it.

I will be lowering the price of this tank / trailer $100.00 / week until it's gone. Feel free to ask me any questions by email.

Thanks

Randall

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3k43o83pe5Y05T15X6a9jc1499b29d5631fe2.jpg
3m13pd3o65O35W45X1a9j24749dead15d1541.jpg
3ma3p43le5V15T05W6a9jc44342038d521f12.jpg
3n43k03l15W05P35S2a9j47646abd3b071c71.jpg
PostingID: 1962578870

Nope I'm not even gonna look, trust me I will be better off not looking. LOL

If one of ya has a spare bedroom I might think about peaking at it.

Wait a couple months and see if it's still there Tom, then you might look, especially since he says he will go down in price $100 a week untul it's sold.

Nope I'm not even gonna look, trust me I will be better off not looking. LOL

If one of ya has a spare bedroom I might think about peaking at it.

If it makes it to $1000.00 It will be in my driveway...
icon_mrgreen.gif

Then I will Take it to Tom to finish for me...LOL

Last edited:
Well Paul thats always an option man. I want alot of things, right now its a cnc plasma table. It may pass but I bet if I get the room for that I will end up with one.

College will be done in 8 years so it may have to wait till then. LOL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky