Old school on football sat

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

phathead69

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 23, 2016
TN
Shaking it up a bit. Rib rub and open flame BBs
Will lay a foil pan over them later since breeze seems to be picking up.
20191005_143008.jpg

they're going to be tasty, don't get much more old school than that, other then just eating them raw off the pig!

Hope your right jim. Done it couple times before and seem to always turn out good. Hard to describe, sorta like all smoker but not, sorta like grilled but not. Just a good in between and different. I think where the real difference is finishing with sauce and it dripping down on the fire just gives it a different taste.

Well TN scoring and adult beverage caused them to stay just a little to long so ever so slightly on dry side but still dang good. Even wife was happy. First try at street corn. Used my smoked parmesan on it. Pretty good stuff.
20191005_194122.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky