Old Member New Account

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

GalaticBBQ

Original poster
Feb 25, 2020
Hello everyone I am Chris, but everyone that knows me calls me Johnny. I had an account on here that I cannot remember the login for. So I started a new one with what I want my team name to be. I live in Yakima WA., have a DynoGlo offset Charcole smoker, and a bunch of other grills. A good friend and I are starting to sell BBQ for ourselvs. He is doing the ribs, and I am doing the butts. Look forward to getting back on here and spreading and reciving the great knowladge that is on here.

Welcome back from Gilbert, AZ! I quit smoking almost two months ago, feeling bet...……...oh, never mind. RAY

The butts I am doing today!

Attachments

• a0f03c578b3583a42137f3455cf49bbd0ef7ba31-1.jpg
    a0f03c578b3583a42137f3455cf49bbd0ef7ba31-1.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 1
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky