Old Guy on a New Forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

old hambone

Original poster
Apr 4, 2011
Shreveport. LA
Been grilling and smoking for some time but figure I don't know everything and how I need to keep up with my son. 

I have a couple of homemade smokers and a wooden smokehouse. 

Want to learn more about cold smoking IE. for hams, bacon and cheese. 

One day when I grow up I want to start a "BBQ Shack" to please the locals with a little "Old (eastern european) Country" via a northern heritage with a southern influence and a touch of Texas style "Q"

Thanks for letting me join.

Welcome Old Hambone - glad to have you here with us.

Welcome aboard, lots of friendly, helpful folks on here. Sounds like you have quite a bit to offer as well.

Welcome to SMF its nice to have ya.. lots to learn here and great people as well.. Have fun and Happy smoking
icon14.gif

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

Welcome Hambone!

Sounds like we got another LA smoker who can add a lot to our know-how!

We have a bunch of great ones from that state!

Hmmmm----Can you see LA from a satellite, with all that smoke overhead?

Bear

Welcome to the SMF, and don't holdbsck on any questions. The folks here atSMF are friendly and are willing to offer good advise. It's all good my friend.

welcome1.gif
 Hambone!! This site is great for so many things. The folks on here are very helpful and as you can tell from the Q-view, very good at what they do.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky